Delicious Tofu Dill Salad is a great sandwich filler or salad topper. Cool and light, it has enough flavor to stand out in any dish!
- 1 block extra firm tofu, patted dry (I used Wildwood brand)
- 1 large stalk celery, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 Tbs sesame seeds
- 1/2–3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise (start with 1/2 and add to desired consistency)
- 1 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbs maple syrup or agave
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crumble tofu in a large bowl. I found that using my hands was the easiest method.
- Mix in the celery, red onion, dill and sesame seeds until evenly distributed in the tofu.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together to create the dressing.
- Toss the dressing with the tofu mixture.
- Add salt, pepper and any additional mayo to taste.
- Chill for 1 hour, allowing the flavors to meld with the tofu.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: tofu salad, dill salad, dairy-free, non-dairy, sandwich, wrap