- 8 – 10 4″ corn tortillas (organic if you can find it)
- (1) 10 oz box of No Evil Foods Comrade Cluck
- 1 mix of Zesty Lime Marinade
- Avocado slices (1 medium avocado)
- about 1 cup Medium red salsa
- mixed greens, shredded
- non-dairy sour cream
- Combine the marinade and entire package of Comrade Cluck in a large jar or plastic bag. (I used a jar because we are really trying to decrease our plastic use. It worked perfectly.)
- Toss, or shake, until well coated. Let sit for 5 – 10 minutes
- Heat a large frying pan and coat lightly with oil.
- Add the coated Comrade Cluck and cook for a minute or so before stirring.
- Gently stir until thoroughly heated, adding a little water if there is sticking to the pan.
- Remove from heat
- warm the tortillas (microwave for 15 – 20 seconds, or for about a minute on a hot pan (30 seconds or so on a side)
- Assemble tacos and enjoy!
- The order of ingredients in the tacos is highly personal. 🙂
- We liked: shredded greens and Comrade Cluck first, one slice of avocado tucked right next to that, then salsa, topped with a dollop of the sour cream (we like Toffuti brand which is generally easy to find)
- This recipe should yield 8 – 10 tacos. Fewer if you stuff them with filling, or use larger tortillas.
Keywords: tacos, plant meat