- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups water
- 2 Bosc pears, peeled and cut into small dice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- In a large saucepan, heat the cranberries, brown sugar and water over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn down and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the berries start to pop. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Add the raisins, jalapeño pepper, pears and lime juice and gently stir to mix.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Allow too cool.
- Refrigerate in a covered container.