If you enjoy creamy peanut butter and the kick of garlic and ginger, then these spicy sesame noodles are for you!
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp PB Fit (optional)
- 1/2 cup hot vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp hot to sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp of sesame seeds, divided
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine peanut butter and broth until well blended.
- add the remaining ingredients gently until well mixed
- add 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds, the scallions and cilantro – stirring until consistent
- Toss well with cooked pasta and sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
- We add the PB Fit because it enhances the peanut butter flavor with a little less fat. If you can’t find it in your area, or don’t have it on hand, it’s OK to omit.
Keywords: pasta, spicy, asian, peanut butter, vegan, vegan meal