Problems with gluten? We have your back. This is an easy to make, delicious gluten-free crust.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 4 tbs organic safflower oil
- 3 tbs sugar
- 3 tbs agave or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1–2 tbs water for desired texture
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend, scraping down sides until it is crumbly.
- Add water to help it hold together when pressed between fingers.
- Spoon into a pie plate and press evenly on the bottom and up the sides.
- Set aside while you prepare your pie filling
Keywords: crust, vegan, gluten-free, vegan crust, gluten-free pie crust