Nutritional powerhouse smoothie that tastes amazing!
- 1 tbs ground flax seed
- 1 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mangos
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 handful of fresh baby spinach
- 10 – 12 ozs (295–350 ml) fresh water
- Add all ingredients, in order, to your blender.
- gradually increase your speed to full
- blend on high for about 30 seconds
- This makes a big smoothie. Depending on your appetite level you might enjoy sharing it. 🙂
- Plant milk is a nice alternative to water – changes the quality a bit.
- You can substitute chia seeds for flax, if you like